Achievement of learning from study program graduates is not only a formulation of learning objectives to be achieved and must be owned by all graduates, it is also a statement of graduates' quality. The aim of education is to produce graduates who have certain competencies. Achievement of Learning Student (CPL) Undergraduate Study Program refers to the level 6 Indonesian National Qualification Framework (KKNI).
The CPL formulation of the undergraduate study program is arranged in 4 (four) main parameters, namely:
2. General skills
3. Special Skills
1. Achievement of Knowledge Learning
1. Mastering the theoretical concepts of natural science, engineering mathematics applications; engineering principles, engineering and engineering design needed for the analysis and design of exploration activities (search and quantification) and exploitation (mining);
2. Mastering design principles and techniques in exploration planning and design (search and quantification) and exploitation (mining);
3. Mastering the current principles and issues in the economic and social issues related to the mining industry and globally;
4. Mastering the concepts, principles and techniques of post-mining environmental recovery;
5. Mastering knowledge of communication techniques and the latest and latest technological developments related to the mining industry and globally.
- Achievement of General Skills Learning
2. Reviewing the implications of the development or implementation of science, technology or art in accordance with their expertise based on rules, scientific procedures and ethics to produce solutions, ideas, designs, or art criticisms and to compile scientific descriptions of their study results in the form of thesis or final assignment reports;
3. Making decisions appropriately in the context of problem solving in the field of expertise, based on the results of analysis of information and data;
4. Manage learning independently;
5. Develop and maintain a working network with counselors, colleagues, colleagues both inside and outside the institution.
- Achievement of Special Skills Learning
2. Able to identify, formulate and analyze complex engineering problems in the mining sector based on engineering considerations and principles;
3. Able to formulate alternative solutions to complex engineering problems in the mining sector by taking into account economic factors, public health, safety, culture and environmental consideration;
4. Able to design mining processes, systems and operations with an analytical approach and consider technical standards, aspects of performance, reliability, ease of application, sustainability, and pay attention to economic, health and safety factors, public, cultural, social and environmental sustainability;
5. Able to implement post-mining environmental recovery programs responsibly;
6. Able to research and investigate complex engineering problems in the mining sector using basic engineering principles and by carrying out research, analysis, interpretation of data and synthesis of information to provide solutions;
7. Able to choose resources and utilize information technology and computational based engineering design and analysis tools that are suitable for carrying out activities in designing, planning, implementing, and controlling mining operations that include exploration activities (search and quantification) and exploitation (mining).
- Achievement of Attitude Learning